Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coq au vin blanc with polenta madeleines
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Coq au vin blanc
- 4 chicken Marylands, jointed, trimmed and skin on
- 12 eschalots, peeled
- 200 g shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper, to season
- 200 g white wine
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g water
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 20 g salted butter
- 20 g salted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 70 g fine polenta (see Tips)
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 120 g buttermilk
- per 1 portion
- 4016.3 kJ / 956.3 kcal
- 74.1 g
- 16.6 g
- 65.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 24.8 g
- 3.9 g
- 2088 mg