Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g fresh mussels, shells scrubbed and debearded
- 160 g onions, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g fresh squid rings
- 200 g mixed capsicum (e.g. red, green), cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g spicy chorizo, cut into thin slices
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 pinches saffron
- 200 g water
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (refer to recipe in The Basic Cookbook)
- 350 g short-grain white rice, cooked (see Tips)
- 50 g peeled raw prawns
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1593 kJ / 377 kcal
- 17 g
- 51 g
- 11 g
- 3 g
Prawn saganaki with feta
Linguine with salmon and herbs
Prawn and noodle stir-fry
Almond crusted salmon with asparagus fettuccine
Chilli lime prawns with soba noodles
Chilli crab pasta
Five-spice duck with mushrooms, Asian vegetables and rice
Pad Thai noodles with prawns
Thai noodle and seafood salad