Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn saganaki with feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 200 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 24 medium raw prawns, peeled, with tails intact
- feta cheese, for garnishing
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1716.3 kJ / 408.5 kcal
- 34.9 g
- 6.4 g
- 26.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.2 g
- 3.5 g
- 1580.1 mg
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Prawn arrabiata with zucchini noodles
Mediterranean seafood with tomato and fennel
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Pasta alla puttanesca
Chilli lime prawns with soba noodles
Moroccan prawns with preserved lemon couscous