Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and Cheese Soufflés
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g salted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 4 egg whites, from large eggs
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 40 g soft goat's cheese
- 200 g curd cheese (quark)
- 15 g cornflour
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 4 egg yolks, from large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 971 kJ / 233 kcal
- 15 g
- 6 g
- 16 g
- 1 g
Salmon Terrine with Peppered Crème Fraîche
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Quick Cheese Soufflés
Spanish cheesecake (quesada pasiega)
Polenta Squares with Gorgonzola and Porcini - Quadrotti di polenta con Gorgonzola e porcini