Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g asparagus stems, woody ends, cut in pieces (5 cm, see tip)
- 600 g boiling water
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin only
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 200 g potatoes, peeled and diced (2 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra for serving
g double cream, plus extra for serving
or crème fraîche
- per 1 portion
- 884 kJ / 213 kcal
- 4.2 g
- 13.9 g
- 14.8 g
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Spinach and Parmesan Soup
Creamy Courgette Soup
Sweet Potato Soup with Star Anise
Spinach and Potato Soup with Savoury Egg Custard
Beetroot Soup with Herb Dumplings
Creamy Pea Soup with Serrano Chips
Asparagus cream soup
Broccoli and Stilton Soup
Beetroot Gazpacho With Horseradish Créme
Broccoli And Blue Cheese Soup
Cream of Asparagus Soup