Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Artichoke Tart - Torta di carciofi
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 50 g milk
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g frozen spinach, defrosted, drained
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 250 g double cream
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 480 g tinned artichoke hearts, large, drained, halved (drained weight)
- 100 g large black olives, pitted
- per 1 slice
- 2162 kJ / 521 kcal
- 12.5 g
- 23.1 g
- 39.8 g
Kale, Potato, Celeriac and Stilton Pie
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Leek and Lancashire Cheese Quiche
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Butternut Squash, Sage and Hazelnut Tart
Aubergine Paneer Rolls with Red Lentils and Mint Yoghurt
Roasted Tomato Tart
Tuna and Olive Empanaditas
Breaded Celeriac with Herby Yoghurt Sauce
Savoury Stilton Cheesecake