Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn Gratin with Pink Peppercorns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 shallots, halved (approx. 30 g)
- 5 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp for frying
or 1 tsp brandy, French
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns
- 300 g sour cream
- unsalted butter, for greasing
- 400 g raw prawns, peeled
- 3 pinches fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 egg yolks, from large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 908 kJ / 217 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 2.7 g
- 16.9 g
Prawn Saganaki with Feta
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Marathon Fettucine with Charred Tomatoes and Prawns
Smoked Haddock and Cauliflower Bake
Pasta with Prawn and Pepper Sauce
Prawn and Cucumber Salad
Brodet (Fish stew)
Crab & Prawn Linguine
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce