Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tomato basil chicken stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, cut in quarters
- 200 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 - 15 fresh basil leaves, to taste, plus extra to garnish
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 20 g white wine
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in cubes (4 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 - 3 pinches ground pepper, to taste
- 480 g cannellini beans, canned, drained
- per 1 portion
- 1357 kJ / 324 kcal
- 39 g
- 18 g
- 9 g
- 8.1 g
Chicken chorizo and chickpea stew
Pasta with Chicken, Mushrooms and Green Beans
Tomato and Haddock Rice
Rice with Cod, Kidney Beans and Spinach
Haddock Crumble with Tomatoes and Peppers
Asian-style Chicken, Rice and Vegetables
Greek Style Pork Stew
Tomato and Basil Chicken Stew
Salmon with Broccoli, Couscous and Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew