Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Salmon Gravadlax (prepare 48 hours in advance)
- 1 orange, thin peelings of skin
- 2 juniper berries
- 150 g cooked beetroots, peeled
- 200 g coarse sea salt
- 120 g Demerara sugar
- 30 g vodka
- 1 fresh salmon fillet, boned, skin on (approx. 600 g)
Lemon Dill Cream
- 100 g double cream
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 g fresh dill, approx. 1 small handful, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 2464 kJ / 589 kcal
- 36.6 g
- 36.9 g
- 30.9 g
Salmon Gravadlax with Buckwheat Blinis
Soya Milk Bread Rolls
Chicken Florentine Involtini - Involtini di pollo alla fiorentina
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Meat Stock Paste
Prawn and Asparagus Basil Ravioli
Roast Spiced Duck with Plums and Cauliflower Potato Purée
Duck, Apricot and Pine Nut Pastilla