Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black & white chocolate tartufo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 300 g full cream milk
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 40 g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 80 g dried apricots, cut into small pieces (5 mm)
- 80 g glacé cherries, cut into pieces
- 60 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts, cut into pieces
- 600 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 829.2 kJ / 197.4 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 15.5 g
- 14.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.2 g
- 0.7 g
- 23.7 mg
Sabja shikanji (traditional lemonade)
$250 chocolate chunk cookies
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
Beer and chilli peanut clusters
Salted caramel soufflés
Orange and passionfruit Eton mess
Pistachio cheesecakes with mango
Strawberry and rose water macarons