Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 - 29 oz canned butter beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 8.5 oz direct weight)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, quartered
- 3 ½ oz green bell peppers, quartered
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 ½ oz black olives, drained, pitted and halved
- 2 oz olive oil
- 1 oz sherry vinegar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- per 1 portion
- 1369 kJ / 327 kcal
- 7.1 g
- 17.6 g
- 24.1 g
- 5.6 g
Mediterranean Farro Salad
Green Bean Gremolata
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Brown Rice Salad with Turmeric Dressing
Turkey, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Penne
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad
Texas White Bean Salad
Chicken and Spinach Salad with Bulgur Wheat
White Bean Salad
Greek Lentils and Rice