Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ oz oil
- 2 oz green curry paste
- ⅛ tsp ground cardamom
- ⅛ tsp mustard seeds
- 1 oz fresh lemongrass, in thirds
- 1 heaping tsp vegetable stock paste
- 6 oz water
- 1 can coconut milk (approx. 14 oz)
oz butternut squash, peeled and cubed (1 in.)
or 14 oz kabocha squash, peeled and cubed (1 in.)
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 oz zucchini, cubed (1 in.)
- 8 oz cauliflower florets
- 3 oz red bell pepper, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 can garbanzo beans (approx. 16 oz), drained
- mint leaves, sliced, to garnish
- 1 lime, quartered, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3515 kJ / 840 kcal
- 29 g
- 110 g
- 37 g
- 28 g