Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free lamingtons
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g full cream milk
- 170 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 400 g pure icing sugar
- 50 g cocoa powder (gluten free)
- 150 g full cream milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tbsp jam of choice (see Tips)
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- per 1 portion
- 1934.4 kJ / 460.6 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 60.4 g
- 21.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.7 g
- 3.8 g
- 95.2 mg
Gluten free carrot and almond cake
Gluten-free goodness pastry
Gluten free sticky date puddings
Gluten free chocolate brownie
Chia and pepita gluten free loaf
Chocolate cake with lime cream
Gluten free gingerbread cookies
Gluten free ANZAC biscuits
Gluten free chocolate halva cake
Gluten free flour mix
Gluten free hot cross buns
Gluten free self-raising flour