Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free chocolate halva cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g white sesame seeds
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 180 g black tahini (see Tips)
- 30 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 200 g dark chocolate (gluten free), broken into pieces
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 slice
- 2958.3 kJ / 704.3 kcal
- 13.2 g
- 35.2 g
- 57.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 23.8 g
- 4.9 g
- 200.9 mg
Chocolate bean cake with coconut butter cream frosting
Gluten free chocolate brownie
Chocolate cake with lime cream
Gluten free ANZAC biscuits
Chocolate and nut biscuits
White chocolate and cardamom buckwheat cookies
Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate avocado icing
Gluten free hot cross buns
Gluten free breakfast cereal clusters
Simple gluten free herb gravy
Gluten free shortcrust pastry
Easy coconut cake