Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peas and jamon
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g manchego cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm) (see Tips)
- 600 g water
- 500 g shelled peas (see Tips)
- 200 g shelled broad beans (see Tips)
- 2 eschalots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 120 g jamon, cut into slices (1 cm), then diced
- 40 g fino sherry (see Tips)
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- per 1 portions
- 1070 kJ / 254.7 kcal
- 13.7 g
- 8.3 g
- 17.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 4 g
- 7.6 g
- 846.8 mg
Polish egg salad with tartar sauce
Pears in red wine
Vienna sausages with split pea soup
Cannelloni with artichoke filling and tomato sauce
Peas with ham
Moroccan filled bread rolls (Batbout)
Asparagus with Parmesan rice and lemon sabayon sauce
Cod with aïoli