Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g sourdough bread, cut into slices
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra for garnishing
- 120 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for garnishing
- 50 g sherry vinegar, plus extra to taste
- 600 g heirloom yellow tomatoes
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into halves and deseeded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled and cut into pieces
- 20 g white onion
- 100 g water
- 100 g ice cubes, plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- ½ tsp white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- garlic flowers, for garnishing (optional)
- fresh chives, for garnishing
- per 1 portions
- 817.5 kJ / 194.6 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 9.9 g
- 15.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.4 g
- 3.3 g
- 336.5 mg
Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
Spicy cauliflower soup
Thai green broccoli and spinach soup
Spinach salad with crunchy quinoa and green goddess dressing
Prawns, wasabi panna cotta and yuzu sauce
Ruby kingfish with citrus yoghurt dressing
Broccoli and blue cheese soup