Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zesty avocado with crab
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g avocados, flesh only (approx. 350 g flesh)
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 80 g crème fraîche
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 200 g water, plus extra to taste
- flaked salt, to taste
- 70 g celery stalks, cut into small pieces (5 mm), reserve leaves for garnishing
- 100 g cucumber, peeled, deseeded and cut into small pieces (5 mm)
- 120 g crab meat, cooked and chilled
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portions
- 576.6 kJ / 137.3 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 1.2 g
- 12.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.8 g
- 5 g
- 174.6 mg
Cashew panna cotta with raspberry sauce
Five-spice duck with mushrooms, Asian vegetables and rice
Chilli lime sauce
Smashed pea and bean dip
Asparagus and pipis (clams) risotto
Smoked Indian-spiced quail
Thai-style prawn broth with spicy apples
Asparagus and mushroom stir-fry
Goan fish and tamarind curry with coconut rice
Apples with cider sabayon sauce
Yoghurt soup with chickpeas and garlic chilli oil
Cucumber soup with prawn skewers