Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 60 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g Gruyère cheese or Swiss cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 300 g full cream milk
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1402.2 kJ / 333.9 kcal
- 14.8 g
- 10.9 g
- 26.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.3 g
- 0.3 g
- 413.2 mg
Lemon meringue pie
Far Breton with prunes
Gin and tonic sorbet with cucumber
Confit salmon, Parmesan gnocchi with cauliflower cream