Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g kale
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cucumber (approx. 200 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 green apple (approx. 150 g), cored and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 lime, flesh only, no white pith and deseeded
- 5 - 10 g piece fresh ginger (approx. 3 cm), peeled, to taste
- 250 g apple juice
- 1 - 2 tbsp honey, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 473.3 kJ / 112.5 kcal
- 1.6 g
- 24.4 g
- 0.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 4.1 g
- 19 mg
Kale, chia, pear and orange smoothie
Macadamia protein balls with coconut butter
Super antioxidant juice
Daily green smoothie
Green garden juice
Vitamin C powerhouse