Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced Garlic Prawns and Squid
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 squid hoods (approx. 300 g)
- 20 large raw prawns, peeled, (approx. 200 g)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 pieces lemon zest, (approx. 5 x 2 cm), no white pith
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut in halves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra finely chopped for garnishing
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra finely chopped for garnishing
- 40 g olive oil
- 30 g dry white wine
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 - 2 lemons, cut into wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 543 kJ / 129 kcal
- 17 g
- 0.8 g
- 5.9 g
- 1.2 g
Sicilian Prawn Salad
Prawn Pasta with Rocket Pesto
Almond Crusted Salmon with Asparagus Tagliatelle
Prawn Saganaki with Feta
Hot and Sour Prawn Soup
Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Sauce
Tom Yum with Prawns
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Mexican Chicken Soup
Spicy Seafood Soup (Tom Yum)