Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Herb Crusted Lamb
- ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ Tbsp unsalted butter, plus 20 g soft
- 1 - 2 racks of lamb (600-700 g in total), thick layer of fat removed
- fine sea salt, for seasoning
- ground black pepper, for seasoning
- 1 slice bread, torn in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Pea Purée and Asparagus
- 500 g boiling water
- 250 g frozen peas
- 350 g asparagus, woody ends removed
- 30 g double cream
- 20 g unsalted butter, soft
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1763 kJ / 424 kcal
- 22.8 g
- 13 g
- 30 g
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Individual Beef Wellingtons with Red Wine Jus
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Chorizo Garlic Butter
Lamb Cooked Two Ways with Carrot and Ginger Purée and Red Wine Jus