Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate sweet potato slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 250 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 150 g red apple, peeled and cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 100 g butter, cut into pieces (3-4 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 8 pitted fresh Medjool dates
- 2 eggs
- 80 g coconut flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder (see Tips)
- 40 g raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 - 3 tbsp chocolate chips (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 579 kJ / 137.8 kcal
- 2.3 g
- 11.6 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.4 g
- 1.8 g
- 32.3 mg
Carrot cake bliss balls
Raw lamington slice
Chocolate carrot muffins (Toddlers and beyond)
Basic berry muffins
Coconut and beetroot balls
Peanut butter brownie bliss balls (Post-natal)
Chocolate mud muffins (gut health)
Wheat, nut and dairy free muesli slice
Chocolate zucchini mini loaves
Chocolate zucchini cupcakes with blueberry icing