Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut and pistachio delight
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g unsalted butter, softened, to grease
- ¼ tsp cardamom seeds (see Tips)
- 40 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts, plus extra, chopped, to decorate
- 40 g semolina
- 100 g desiccated coconut
- 250 g milk
- 50 g raw sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, to decorate (see Tips)
- per 1 piece
- 1290.7 kJ / 308.5 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 26.9 g
- 20 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.3 g
- 2.4 g
- 76.3 mg
Nankhatai (Cardamom biscuits)
Gluten free chocolate halva cake
Star anise and pistachio kulfi
Avial (vegetables in yoghurt)
Besan ki burfi