Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz whole wheat pearl couscous
or 8 ½ oz Israeli couscous
- 15 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 26 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cubed (2 in.)
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 ½ oz red onions, cut into pieces, plus extra, sliced, to garnish
- 3 oz dried apricots, pitted, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 2 oz raisins
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 sprigs cilantro, leaves only, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 2 tsp olive oil
- slivered almonds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1724 kJ / 412 kcal
- 32 g
- 52 g
- 8 g
- 4 g
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Chicken Garam Masala
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Lamb Meatballs with Couscous and Mint Yogurt
Thai Peanut Crunch Salad
Beef Chili with Lemon Feta
Turkey, Asparagus and Goat Cheese Penne
Chicken and Quinoa Salad
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce