Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 ½ oz whole wheat pearl couscous
- 15 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 26 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cubed (2 in.)
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 ½ oz red onions, cut into pieces, plus extra, sliced, to garnish
- 3 oz dried apricots, pitted, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 2 oz raisins
- 3 garlic cloves
- 10 sprigs cilantro, leaves only, plus extra, chopped, to garnish
- 2 tsp olive oil
- slivered almonds, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1724 kJ / 412 kcal
- 32 g
- 52 g
- 8 g
- 4 g