Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef and Apple Cabbage Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Rice and Cabbage
- 30 oz water
- 4 oz long-grain rice
- 16 savoy cabbage leaves, divided
- 4 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 3 ½ oz fennel bulb, quartered (approx. 1 sm.)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin, to taste
- ½ tsp paprika
- 4 oz fresh cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 8 oz ground beef, broken into pieces
- 4 oz Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled, diced (½ in.), plus extra to garnish
- 16 oz tomatoes, quartered (approx. 4)
- 4 oz water
- 2 oz brown sugar, to taste
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- per 1 piece
- 636 kJ / 152 kcal
- 5 g
- 19 g
- 6 g
- 2 g