Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smooth fennel and carrot soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g fennel, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 250 g carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 40 g leek, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 500 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 711 kJ / 170 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 6.1 g
- 13.6 g
- 4.1 g
Creamy Courgette Soup
Creamy Asparagus, Potato and Leek Soup
Broccoli almond soup
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Smooth cauliflower soup
Creamy courgette soup
Asparagus cream soup
Creamy pea soup
Versatile chunky soup
Cream of red pepper and ginger soup
Curried lentils and steamed pumpkin
Beetroot soup with herb dumplings