Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smooth fennel and carrot soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g fennel, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 250 g carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 40 g leek, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 500 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 711 kJ / 170 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 6.1 g
- 13.6 g
- 4.1 g
Sweet Potato and Courgette Soup
Carrot Ginger Soup
Broccoli soup with sage oil
Creamy Asparagus, Potato and Leek Soup
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Broccoli almond soup
Curried Carrot And Ginger Soup
Creamy carrot and lentil soup
Lentil and spinach soup
Creamy pea soup
Spinach potato soup with savoury egg custard
Spinach, Orange and Carrot Soup