Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tabouleh with quinoa and tuna
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- ½ tsp fine salt, plus 1 pinch extra to taste
- 75 g quinoa grains
- ½ lemon, preferably organic (grated zest and juice only)
- ½ garlic clove (optional)
- 20 g spring onions, cut into pieces (optional)
3 - 4
sprigs fresh coriander, leaves washed and dried
or 3 - 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves washed and dried
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh mint, leaves washed and dried
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g tomatoes, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 1 - 2 pinches chili powder, to taste
- 100 g cucumber, cut into pieces
- 100 g canned tuna, in brine or water, drained well
- per 1 portion
- 1402 kJ / 335 kcal
- 18 g
- 27 g
- 18 g
- 5 g
Jamaican carrot juice
Lentil and spinach soup
Sautéed eggplant (300 g)
Cinnamon Dolce Coffee
Full menu: lentils, pork tenderloin and salad
Sicilian prawn salad
Tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and nuts
Mussels in spicy tomato sauce