Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz yellow onions, cubed (1 in.)
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz carrots, sliced in rounds (½ in.)
- 4 oz celery, chopped (¾ in.)
- 1 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 8 oz portobello mushrooms, stem and gills removed, cubed (1 in.)
- 6 oz red wine
- 16 oz baby red potatoes, quartered
- 8 oz vegetable broth
- 1 oz tomato paste
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 oz frozen green peas, thawed
- per 1 portion
- 778 kJ / 186 kcal
- 5 g
- 31 g
- 3 g
- Saturated fat
- 0 g
- 5 g
- 402 mg
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Rice Salad with Eggs and Tuna Fish
Portuguese Fish and Potato Stew
White Bean Soup
One-Pot Barley and Vegetables
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto
Lentils and Rice with Fried Onions (Mujadarrah)