Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil, Mushroom and Nut Patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g wholemeal bread, torn in pieces
- 50 g walnut halves
- 30 g cashew nuts
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 100 g red lentils, rinsed
- 500 g water
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 150 g chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 15 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp linseeds, ground, mixed with 3 Tbsp water
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- mixed salad leaves, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1477 kJ / 354 kcal
- 16 g
- 25 g
- 20 g
Butterbean and Feta Burgers
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Nut Balls with Tomato Sauce
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Bean Burgers with Pistou and Slaw
Cashew, Mushroom and Chestnut Sausages with Root Veg Mash and Chilli Sauce
Root Vegetable Gratin
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie
Cauliflower and Black Bean Balls