Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 5 leaves fresh sage
- 150 g onions, cut into halves (1 onion)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 70 g bacon rashers, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 750 g lamb meat for stew, boneless, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine salt, to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground, plus extra to taste
- 2 carrots, cut into slices (1-2 cm)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into slices (1-2 cm)
tbsp stock paste (meat or vegetable)
or 2 stock cubes (each for 0.5 l) (meat or vegetable)
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g dry white wine
- 100 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2479 kJ / 393 kcal
- 44.3 g
- 7 g
- 42.5 g
- 3.925 g
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Chicken fusilli with mushrooms
Beef and mushroom hot pot
Hearty seafood chowder
Chicken and roasted red capsicum sauce with rice (TM6)
Irish lamb stew
Lamb's fry with bacon
Caribbean stew and steamed rice cups
Steamed Fish Fillets
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble
Pork tenderloin parcels