Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pancetta-Wrapped Apricot Stuffing Roll (Australia)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 slices pancetta, thick cut and rind removed (approx. 350 g)
- 20 slices pancetta (approx. 350 g), thick cut and rind removed
- 250 g white bread, slightly stale, torn into pieces (3 cm)
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 2 onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (approx. 15 g)
- 80 g unsalted butter, diced
- 12 dried apricots, cut in pieces (approx. 70 g)
- 50 g dried cranberries
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 1 Tbsp apricot jam
- 2 large eggs
- per 1 portion
- 1110 kJ / 264 kcal
- 14 g
- 19 g
- 14 g
- 3.2 g
Apricot and Nut Stuffing
Decadent Dark Chocolate Brownies
Berry Christmas Pavlova Wreath
Sticky Toffee Puddings
Sticky Jamaican Ginger Cake
Chocolate Orange Steamed Pudding
Spiced Squash Ice Cream with Pecan Crunch
Stilton and Walnut Pâté
Pulled Pork and Cider Rolls
Rice Pudding Ice Cream with Peach Coulis
Chocolate Coffee Puddle Pudding