Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Leek and potato soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g leeks (white part only), cut in pieces
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g butter
- 250 g potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces
- 700 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 100 g milk
- fresh chives, chopped (to garnish)
- per 1 portion
- 742 kJ / 177 kcal
- 3 g
- 10 g
- 13 g
- 1.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curried Parsnip Soup
Creamy tomato soup
Pea and Mint Soup (TM6)
Lentil and Bacon Soup
Red Pepper and Tomato Soup (TM5)
Tuscan Bean Soup
Versatile Smooth Soup
Quick Soup Powder
Cucumber Soup with Prawn Skewers
Monkfish and prawn soup
Arbroath Smokie Soup