Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Edam cheese, cut in pieces
- 200 g bread, torn in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh parsley leaves
g salted butter, soft
or 80 g margarine
- 300 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 200 g leeks, halved then finely sliced
- 30 g olive oil
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, halved if large
- 240 g plain yoghurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- fresh chives, snipped, for garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1381 kJ / 330 kcal
- 12 g
- 19 g
- 23 g
Baked Penne with Vegetables
Nut Balls with Tomato Sauce
Tomato and Vegetable Quiche
Cauliflower Rice Pilaf with Sweet Potato
Root Vegetable Oaty Squares
Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta
Tuna, Courgette and Red Pepper Lasagne
Carrot, Pumpkin and Chard Pie
Orange and Coconut Squares
Chickpea Flatbread and Curried Vegetable Dip
Cauliflower and Black Bean Balls