Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Plum and raspberry chia puddings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Plum and raspberry compote
- 5 fresh blood plums, stones removed and flesh cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 125 g fresh raspberries (see Tips)
- 100 g black chia seeds
- 400 g almond milk (see Tips)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- 2 fresh blood plums, stones removed, flesh cut into slices
- fresh berries, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 927.3 kJ / 220.8 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 18.8 g
- 10.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.1 g
- 12.9 g
- 65.9 mg
Vanilla and honey toasted muesli
Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
Fruit and nut muesli
Hemp and matcha overnight oats
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Berry coconut cashew bars
Orange and mango chia pudding
Raspberry ombré chia parfait (Post-natal)
Coffee and cocoa toasted cereal
Iced four-spice latte (Post-natal)
Coconut rice pudding with fresh mango