Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Plum and raspberry chia puddings
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Plum and raspberry compote
- 5 fresh blood plums, stones removed and flesh cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (optional)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 125 g fresh raspberries (see Tips)
- 100 g black chia seeds
- 400 g almond milk (see Tips)
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- 2 fresh blood plums, stones removed, flesh cut into slices
- fresh berries, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 927.3 kJ / 220.8 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 18.8 g
- 10.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.1 g
- 12.9 g
- 65.9 mg
Coconut and quinoa porridge with toasted almonds
Raspberry ombré chia parfait (Post-natal)
Nutty pancakes with stone fruit compote
Berry chia jam
Cacao custard (Toddlers and beyond)
Pear blueberry quinoa crumbles
Green quinoa breakfast bowl (Post-natal)
Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
Gluten free breakfast cereal clusters
Orange and mango chia pudding
Raw strawberry cheesecake