Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked cherry crumble cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 3 eggs
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 500 g quark or ricotta cheese, well drained
- 30 g semolina or cornflour
- 700 g canned Morello cherries or canned sour cherries, drained
- per 1 slice
- 1808 kJ / 430 kcal
- 11.5 g
- 63 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 8.9 g
- 2.5 g
- 339.7 mg
Caribbean carrot cake
Pear and chocolate frangipane
Almond and pear tart
Apple tea cakes
Apple crumble meringue slice
Black forest cake
Kourabiedes (Greek moon biscuits)
Baked chocolate ricotta with blueberries and cream
Summer ice cream cake