Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g shallots, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 60 g Seville orange marmalade
- 1 pinch fresh thyme leaves
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 50 g port
- 550 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, adjust to taste
- 2 duck breasts, skinless (approx. 150-200 g each) (see tip)
- 350 g floury potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 30 g butter
- 120 g milk
- 120 - 150 g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2 cm) if necessary
- per 1 portion
- 3136 kJ / 750 kcal
- 43 g
- 60 g
- 33 g
- 4.4 g
Beef in Stout
Mushroom and White Wine Cream Sauce
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce
Stuffed Pork Fillet with Celery and Potato Purée
Cassoulet with Duck and Extra Veg
Duck and Pork Terrine
Chicken and Mushrooms in Red Wine Sauce