Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 600 g potatoes, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skinless (120-200 g each, approx. 2 cm thick)
- 1 lemon, grated zest and juice
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g shallots, cut in halves
- 10 g butter
- 300 g button mushrooms, cut in slices
- 50 g dry white wine
- 50 g cream
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- per 1 portion
- 2763 kJ / 660 kcal
- 45 g
- 27 g
- 48 g
- 4 g
Salmon and Couscous Parcels with Sun-dried Tomatoes
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Salmon in mushroom cream sauce with potatoes
Cod with citrus butter
Napoli Potato Cake
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Steamed smoked haddock with new potatoes and spinach
Stuffed peppers with rice and tomato sauce
Braised Cod with Thyme and Lemon
Salmon and Potato Bake with Dill
Smoked Salmon and Courgette Pasta