Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
or 200 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 500 g water
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 1000 g), cut in florets
- 50 g plain flour
- 40 g unsalted butter, diced
- 500 g milk
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1273 kJ / 305 kcal
- 17 g
- 14 g
- 20 g
- 5.1 g
Christmas Bread Sauce
1h 25 min
Carrot and Swede Mash
Leek and Potato Soup
Chicken and Leek Pie
Toad in the Hole
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Raspberry and Apple Crumble