Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g beetroot, peeled, cut in pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 20 g onions
- 1 green apple (approx. 100 g), cut in quarters
2 - 3
sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, to taste
or 2 - 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, to taste
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 - 20 g lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, adjust to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch sugar, adjust to taste (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 350 kJ / 84 kcal
- 1 g
- 10 g
- 4 g
- 2.7 g
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
Chopped vegetable salad
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Indian vegetable curry
Red Pepper Hummus
Chicken, Aubergine, Spinach and Lentil Curry, Quick Flatbreads, Frozen Fruit Sorbet