Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried couscous, carrot and chickpea salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g couscous
- 40 g olive oil
- boiling water
- 3 - 4 cm piece fresh ginger, cut into pieces
- 30 g red onion (approx. ¼ onion), cut into pieces
- 120 g carrot, cut into pieces
- ½ green capsicum, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 50 g dried apricots, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g raw cashews
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1414.7 kJ / 336.8 kcal
- 10.1 g
- 43.6 g
- 12 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.9 g
- 6.7 g
- 122.2 mg
Black bean enchiladas
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Potato and green pea curry
Warm sweet potato and chickpea salad
Warm Mediterranean couscous salad
Mediterranean vegetable bake
Stuffed butternut pumpkin with feta
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Lentil and chickpea burger with tahini dressing
Carrot, capsicum and pistachio pilaf