Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chilli mussels with risoni
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 20 g olive oil
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g dry white wine
- 250 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g dried risoni pasta
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1469 kJ / 349.8 kcal
- 42.3 g
- 26.4 g
- 7.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.5 g
- 3.2 g
- 1843.3 mg
Lala's creamy lemon butter chicken
Mashed potatoes for two
Pasta alla puttanesca
Lamb and fennel ragu
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Chicken and Chinese Sausage Rice
Hainanese chicken rice with vegetable soup and steamed egg
Mediterranean seafood rice with chorizo
Sweet and sour pork ribs
Chinese greens with XO sauce
Steamed whole fish with quinoa salad and salsa verde