Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fish fillets with fresh corn polenta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g firm white fish fillets, skin on (e.g. perch) (4 fillets, 1 cm thick)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce (20 g)
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil (10 g)
- 7 - 8 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 oranges, zest and juice
- 500 g water
- 600 - 700 g sweet corn kernels (from 5-6 corn cobs)
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g mixed vegetables, cut into slices (5 mm) or bite-size pieces (e.g. carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)
- 40 g unsalted butter, chilled
- per 1 portion
- 1461 kJ / 350 kcal
- 26 g
- 29 g
- 12 g
- 7.6 g
Chicken fusilli with mushrooms
Fish and mixed vegetable parcels
Lemon chicken with crispy potatoes
Lamb and quinoa stew
Salmon fillets with buckwheat and asparagus
Kangaroo harissa polpette with lentils and kale
Asparagus and mushroom stir-fry
Moroccan beef stew with Israeli couscous
Creamy mushroom and chicken zoodles
Bread and tomato soup, rolled spinach omelette and steamed ratatouille vegetables