Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz ginger, minced
- 20 oz kabocha squash, peeled, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 24 oz vegetable stock
- pumpkin seeds, toasted, to serve
- pomegranate arils/seeds, to serve
- crème fraîche, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 481 kJ / 115 kcal
- 2 g
- 14 g
- 7 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)
Mantou Buns with Whole Butternut Squash Soup (TM5 Metric)
Basic Soup Purée
Basic Vegetable Soup