Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 1 medium)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 serrano chili, stem removed
- ½ oz olive oil
- 16 oz green tomatillos, husked, stems removed, quartered (approx. 6 - 7 large tomatillos)
- ½ oz cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 oz lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 1556 kJ / 372 kcal
- 8 g
- 51 g
- 19 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip