Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz white onion
- 5 sprigs cilantro, leaves only
- 12 oz vegetable shortening
- 21 oz pork tenderloin, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 orange, quartered, unpeeled
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 whole allspice
- 5 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- 6 corn tortillas, to serve
- 2 - 3 limes, quartered, to serve
- salsa, to taste, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 925 kJ / 221 kcal
- 23 g
- 14 g
- 8 g
- 2 g
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Pico De Gallo
Picadillo (Texas Hash)
Jambalaya, Spicy Soup and Fruit Crumble