Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz sun-dried tomatoes (approx. 8 sun-dried tomatoes)
- 12 oz water
- 16 oz flaxseed, divided
- 7 ½ oz red onion, quartered (approx. 1 large onion)
- 3 ½ oz white onion, quartered (approx. ½ large onion)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 oz red bell pepper, quartered (approx. 1 medium pepper)
- 5 oz green bell pepper, quartered (approx. 1 medium pepper)
- 3 ½ oz raw beets, peeled and quartered (approx. 1 small beet)
- 16 oz tomatoes, quartered (approx. 5 medium tomatoes)
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 3 pieces
- 100 kJ / 24 kcal
- 1 g
- 3 g
- 1 g
- 0 mg
- 3 g