Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 16 oz kabocha squash, diced (¼ in.), divided
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 oz Arborio rice
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 28 oz water
- 1 heaping tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 2 oz crème fraîche
- fresh sage leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1387 kJ / 332 kcal
- 7 g
- 50 g
- 11 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Tomato Tart Tatin
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)