Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and Spinach Strata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 12 oz dried bread cubes
- 8 oz Gruyère cheese, cubed (1 in.), divided
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 4 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.)
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 2 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, lightly drained, sliced
- 20 oz whole milk
- 10 large eggs
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1251 kJ / 299 kcal
- 18 g
- 21 g
- 16 g
- 2 g
White Bean Salad
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Cauliflower and Date Tagine
Smoky Black Bean Soup
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Black Bean Soup with Parmesan Crisps
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce
Honey Blueberry Cobbler
Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce