Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh chives, plus extra to garnish
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 42 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- 9 oz rice, mixed, red and basmati (see Tip) (cooking time 12 minutes)
- 10 ½ oz whole watermelon, in pieces (approx. ¼ in.)
- 7 oz mozzarella, in pieces (approx. ¼ in.)
- 1 ½ oz pitted black olives
- per 1 portion
- 2138 kJ / 511 kcal
- 14 g
- 55 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 1.9 g
- 508 mg