Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz dry lentils
- 3 oz pearl barley
- 55 oz water, divided
- 7 oz bacon, cut into pieces (¼ in.)
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 5 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz stone ground mustard
- ½ oz honey
- 5 oz red onions, cut into pieces
- 5 oz radicchio, cored and cut into pieces (3 in.)
- ½ oz parsley leaves
- 6 oz radicchio, cut into pieces (3 in.)
- 1 pomegranate, arils/seeds only
- 8 tbsp slivered almonds
- per 1 portion
- 3602 kJ / 861 kcal
- 15 g
- 54 g
- 69 g
- 13 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Vegan Summer Rolls
Shrimp Salad with Peaches in White Pepper Citronette
Tomato Tart Tatin
Brandy Chicken Liver Pâté